Friday, January 25, 2013

Winter Run on Saturday

I have been running inside at Planet Fitness and have done well. I have run 5 miles twice on a treadmill and it felt good! Tomorrow, the plan is to run outside in about 20 something weather. I am really not looked forward to this but know that I need to start running outside some if I want to do a race in February. I do enjoy running outside but only when temps are around 45ish and up. So tomorrow is going to be a challenge. It is also an early morning run starting around 7:30 for Grattan's birthday. Blake and others will be running 14 miles but I plan on trying to get somewhere between 4 and 5 miles. I may be running by myself but there may be a few individuals who run somewhat of a pace that I keep up with. I hope that I can run with someone and hopefully be able to keep a good pace. I have learned that when I have someone who runs besides me then I will keep a good pace and I am able to keep a good pace.

 I know that this week I will not get the miles that I would like. I want to be able to run 16 miles a week. I do struggle with trying to get to the gym to run. I have tried to arrange my schedule so that I can meet my goals that I set for each week and month. 

1 comment:

  1. Stay focused on what you accomplished and the goal. Let go of what have not. Stay disciplined, you will make it.

    ReplyDelete