Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Goal for the week of Jan. 7

I have come up with a goal for this week. The goal is to run a total of 16 miles. I think that is is do able since I have started running 4 to 4.5 miles now. As of today, I am halfway to reaching this goal, which makes me excited. I have done a total of 8.3 miles (4 miles at Planet Fitness and 4.3 miles at Blackwater with part of that being on a trail). I am getting close to reaching my goal for this year, 5 miles. When it gets warmer, I am hoping to do most of my runs outside but for know, I will do half of the mileage at Planet Fitness on Monday evenings and Thursday mornings and the rest on Tuesday and Saturday afternoons at Blackwater. I know that some people do not like running on a treadmill but I don't mind it. It also depends on the weather for me. I just need to take it one day at a time and one run at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment